Thursday, October 29, 2009

Delightful Discovery

While blog-hopping through Jamie Ridler's Wednesday Wishcasters this week I stumbled into a place that gave me a nearly indescribably warm, fuzzy feeling. I felt as if I'd walked through a magical gate into an enchanted garden previously envisioned only in my dreams with a seat at its center absolutely PERFECTLY fit to my every contour, so comfy to sit upon it felt like being cupped in mere air, weightlessly hovering afloat in a seated posture. It was like reaching out to accept tea in a hand made mug cast with my own inner palm's print embracing it. It was 'love at first sight' reading this blogger's words and I'm totally spellbound.

Don'tcha just LOVE it when that happens? On one hand, I can hardly wait to go back and read more and on the other I'm afraid the 'spell' was just for a moment and returning would be a HUGE disappointment. Hold on a sec while I go check, before I go ON and ON and ON some more...

TICK

TICK

TICK...

TOCK!


Ahhhhhhhhhh...no, it wasn't a dream or just a momentary spell. There IS definite chemistry there...enough I'm going to ignore my usual litmus test question I standardly pose when I'm uncertain of companionability when meeting someone new. In fact, come to think of it, I've NEVER used my litmus test question on a blogger before - hmmmm. What does THAT say????? AND, I've never outrightly blogged/put in 'print' when I've newly fallen for a blog. But for now, I'm not sharing a link to this new found treasure and just keeping it tucked in my own private treasure chest.

Anyway, this morning I find myself wanting to have coffee/tea, a soft drink, a glass of wine even with this delightful person and get better acquainted. No, I'm definitely NOT psycho, so if you find me rather suddenly appearing in YOUR comments box, don't be alarmed. Just please, please, PLEASE keep sharing. It's comfort food - rich, inspiring and oh SO warm and cozy.

No comments: