Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh - How I WISH!

This first Wednesday of 2010 Wishcasting prompt by Jamie Ridler is what dream do you wish to explore. Oh, how I relish the opportunity to put it into words/blog space! I'm currently two thirds of the way across the country from 'home' in what was my hometown growing up and more than a bit disgruntled about it and largely my state of disgruntlement is because I had been eagerly anticipating exploring a dream with this new year - this new decade and feel my beginning to do so has been frustratingly and disappointingly postponed/indefinitely.

I had hoped to explore the possibility, the dream so to speak, of using my time and talent and creativity to support myself AND to spur others to new depths and heights in their own individual talents and gifts by having quilting classes in my home studio and fully putting my space to work producing expressive and hopefully, profitable art and crafts to eventually market in suitable venues.

My heartfelt desire and dream at this moment is to get back as soon as possible to being able to do that - for this detour to be a short one and to not dilute or pollute my spirit so much that it becomes impossible to find the 'good stuff' again on my return home.

10 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Sheila wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
I understand being thrown off track when you really want to just create! Hang in there hon. Hugs to you! Namaste, Sarah

WrightStuff said...

Here's to getting back on track, but also making the most of that detour - you never know what pleasant surprises it might throw your way!

Sara @Soulspackle said...

As Sheila wishes for herself, I wish for her also! I understand that feeling of derailment, compounded by the fact that we just started a new year.. just consider it a new year starting on the day you return home and celebrate!

Jen said...

As Sheila wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

May your journey be Blessed and you receive all your heart desires~

I'm So Pretty said...

As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

Dymphna said...

I sincerely hope that your detour is brief and without long lasting side effects. And may your creative spirit find you on your return trip home.

As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Karen D said...

As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.. here is to finding your way back to your creative wish.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grammy said...

Hi Sheila, A Quilting class would be awesome.I have always wanted to learn since I was a kid.

Just stopped by to invite you to the deck of me art challenge for 2010. Please stop by for more info.
Have a wonderful day.


As Sheila wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

lunardancer said...

A slight detour from our original plans is a typical occurrence. Stay patient. With such a noble dream to fulfil and an obviously fired-up soul yearning to fulfil it, it would not be long before your dreams materialize before you.